Community Services Fund of Nebraska completed another successful annual workplace giving campaign by raising $512,000 for their member agencies in 2020 to enhance the quality of life in Nebraska.
“It was a challenging year for everyone, we are very grateful for those donors who chose to support nonprofits and the work that they do in our community,” said Melissa Filipi, Executive Director.
For the 2021 Campaign, Community Services Fund of Nebraska is excited to announce the addition of six new member agencies, giving employees more choices in their workplace giving campaigns. This brings their member agency list total up to 74 nonprofits across the state.
New agencies include:
• Bright Lights Summer Learning Adventures: takes learning beyond the classroom by providing youth with unique, motivating, hands-on learning opportunities each summer.
• Disability Rights Nebraska: advocating for the rights of Nebraskans with disabilities to belong in their chosen communities, experience "the good life" free from harm, and be genuinely heard.
• Down Syndrome Association for Families: providing support and a positive vision for the future for individuals with Down syndrome and the people who share in their lives.
• Kearney Area Children’s Museum: inspires play, exploration, and discovery through interactive experiences by engaging children and families in innovative exhibits, special events, and educational programs.
• Omaha Girls Rock: empowering youth to find their unique voice through music education, performance, and creativity.
• Omaha Public Library Foundation: provides equal, inclusive access through twelve branches and its website. Staff provides a variety of services beyond helping patrons find books
“We look forward to partnering with these new nonprofits,” said Melissa Filipi, Executive Director. “They continue to expand the diversity of nonprofit missions and geography represented by Community Services Fund of Nebraska. We are focused on increasing the fundraising capacity of our nonprofit members and providing expanded choices for donors.”
Community Services Fund of Nebraska is a federation of nonprofit organizations dedicated to improving the quality of life in Nebraska, and exists to connect donors to the causes they care about most. CSF makes it easy and effective for workplaces and employees to support positive change in their communities by making donations through payroll deduction.