"Building Better Lives in Recovery"-helping individuals whose lives have been impacted by substance use and mental health integrate back into the community.
HOW WE USE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS:
- $8 provides a bus pass for a client without their own transportation.
- $10 provides a haircut for a client.
- $20 defrays the cost of a medication or doctor visit.
- $30 provides sheets, blanket, pillow, towels, and toiletries for a new client.
- $50 provides 3 meals per day for a week.
- $100 will help defray utility costs at a residential facility.
- $150 covers an apartment deposit for a client transition back to the community.
A STORY FROM OUR AGENCY:
Hello my name is Ralph. I was a client at a houses a little over 3 years ago. I honestly believe, with my whole heart, that I wouldn't be where I'm at today if it wasn't for Houses of Hope. I went to the Bridge for treatment and they were very good about teaching me the basics of addiction and starting to work on the wreckage of my past. I ended up getting the opportunity to go to Houses of Hope halfway house program. I was willing to put in the work so I got the most out of the program. Everyone there was so welcoming and really promoted the atmosphere of recovery. They taught me how to be responsible, get a job and keep that job, pay bills, even do chores. That was what I needed, to be taught how to be a normal human being. My counselor David S was one of my greatest influences. I was able to connect with him on a level that I had been looking for all my life. I owe Houses of Hope everything that's why they will always have a special place in my heart.
1124 North Cotner Blvd
Lincoln, NE 68505