Nebraska Children's Home Society provides safe and loving care to children of all ages through three core services of adoption, foster care, and family support.
HOW WE USE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS:
- $50 provides a care package of necessities for a newborn child.
- $125 provides a car seat for a family in need.
- $250 sponsors monthly adoption and birth parent support groups.
- $500 provides a month of temporary care to a newborn.
- $1,000 provides one month of in-home support services to keep families together.
- $2,000 covers the average cost of pregnancy support services.
A STORY FROM OUR AGENCY:
Tom and Megan were considering their options to grow their family when a coworker of Megan's recommended NCHS. After learning more about NCHS' mission and approach to adoption, Tom and Megan decided that the agency would be the best partner for their journey. Though somewhat hesitant about the open adoption process at first, they quickly came to understand the importance of open lines of communication between birth and adoptive families. The Nemitz family embraced their journey and welcomed their son, Camden, to the family, with the support and guidance of the NCHS team.
Watch their story here: https://youtu.be/IH_hHaf8XxU
CAMPAIGN CODE NUMBERS:
Campaign Code: 6420
(For campaigns at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, City of Lincoln, LES, LPS, Lancaster County, SCC and private companies.)
State of Nebraska:
4939 South 118th Street
Omaha, NE 68137